2014 Winter Events
Happy Holidays! We hope you are staying warm this time of year and are looking forward to our upcoming Winter Events!
- Monday, Jan 13th, 12-1 pm – APIAFSA Meeting in MGH #120
- Tuesday, Feb 4th, 12-1 pm – Winter Event BYOL (Bring your own lunch) discussion – API students to share their experiences at the UW and their thoughts on the Asian community on campus
- Monday, May 5th, 12-1 pm – APIAFSA Meeting
- Wednesday, May 14th, 11-1:30 pm – Community Luncheon
GET INVOLVED ON CAMPUS – There are several ways to get involved on campus. Below are events open to faculty and staff that might be of interest to you! To learn more, please email Tony (email@example.com) and Monica (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Through Our Eyes [Forms of Violence facing Asian Communities]: SARVA, WAC, ISA, SASA, Sigma Psi Zeta, ASC [Wed 1/29] 5:30PM Ethnic Cultural Theater
- Angry Asian Man [Thurs 1/30] 6PM Ethnic Cultural Theater
- Beyond the Bamboo Ceiling: ABSA, NAAAP – UW, ASC [Wed 2/5] Deloitte Commons 6:30
- Asians Collaborating Together Conference: [Sat 2/8] – STAFF/FACULTY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- ASC Talent Show [Fri 2/21] Kane 130 7PM
- Never Perfect Documentary [Wed 2/26] TBD
- Male Empowerment Workshop AISC, PISC, ASC [Sat, 2/22 10AM]
- Female Empowerment Workshop AISC, PISC, ASC [Sat, 3/1 10AM]
- I’m Not Trayvon Martin, But I May be Vincent Chin – ACE, ASC [3/5] Ethnic Cultural Theater
OTHER NEWS ON CAMPUS
- Update on SE Asian Outreach and Recruitment Counselor Position: http://www.iexaminer.org/2013/12/uw-dumps-south-east-asian-recruiter/
DO YOU HAVE EVENTS/NEWS TO SHARE? Please let us know!
Your APIAFSA Co-Chairs,
Martha and Simran